3D Printing Service
How to use our service:-
- Make a model – I use Tinkercad – it is free and very versatile
- The Model must be Within these dimensions – Width = 20.5cm X Depth = 20.5cm X Height = 20cm
- Send an Email (email@example.com) of your saved model in STL format
- I will email you back with the price that it will cost to print. (I will not share your model with anyone or save it on any cloud storage)
- If you wish me to post it back to you, Please give me your address and I will also include your Postage cost
- Tell me how you would like to be invoiced – PayPal request or an Invoice for the direct deposit.
- Once payment has been made and verified on my end I will print the model and pack it for sending, or you can pick it up.
Please take NOTE:-
- You will receive only the raw print like you see in the picture. I will not sand or polish the model.
- If you wish to buy this here online $30.00, I will consider this as a deposit and we will fix the difference up when the quote is sent to you.
Once you have your model in your hands, this is a good instructional video on how to sand it back to prep it for painting.